24.11.13

R13.33: Kissena Twilight Series 8/28 - Cat 3/4

Well with this report comes the last twilight race of the season.  I don't really remember what happened, as usual, but the results seem to say I did pretty well.

The first race was a miss and out.  I don't remember this at all, but apparently I won it.  I feel like I should have remembered something like that.  Shrug.

Next was a points race.  I feel like it was 20 laps, in preparation for States.  The results say I won again.  That can't be right.

Finally, it seems that we had a scratch race of such-and-such number of laps.  I came in fifth on this one, which sounds much more believable.

I came in first in the omnium.  Way to finish the season strong!

EDIT: this night is coming back to me slowly.  Karl was there to race, but he wasn't really feeling it for some reason.  I think the main reason why he came was to get some time in on his pursuit setup.

Results:
http://kissenavelodrome.info/results/2013/Kissena13TwilightSeriesWeek18.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment