18.11.13

R13.25: Kissena Twilight Series 7/31 - Cat 3/4

By using the results sheet to trigger memories buried deep within this underused brain of mine, i've been able to construct the following race report:

The omnium consisted of chariot qualifiers, finals, a points race, and a scratch.  how many laps were the points and scratch races?  no clue.  i'm guessing 12 laps for the points.  I remember Jamie came to watch me race again, which is always nice.  I threw on a 14t for the chariots, which I won handily.  I think Jamie was actually impressed with this, which was a nice change.  Fortunately, I was able to completely screw up in the points and scratch again, which he made sure to let me know about.  I stuck with my new tactic of missing the break, and trying to catch a 4-man break the entire points race, while dragging the rest of the field around.  I don't really remember how I screwed up the scratch, but I'm guessing it involved putting my nose in the wind too much.

That's the best I have for this.  Only 3.5 months late.  Sweet.

Results here:
http://kissenavelodrome.info/results/2013/Kissena13TwilightSeriesWeek14.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment