21.7.13

2013.32: 7/1 - 7/7

Sunday: Worked, then helped bring the christeen back to oyster bay.  What a fantastic sail!  The weather was great, there was a big storm system to our west, which provided a nice breeze as well as a good lightning show, and there were fireworks on both sides of the LI sound.  I think this was my favoritest of sails to date.  No riding, though.

Saturday: volunteered all day on the christeen doing sails out of glen cove.  Toooo hot.

Friday: Rode to work and back.  I think I also put an angled shim on my right cleat today, but I can't remember for sure which day it was.  I'm very sure I put a new chain on Gigi today.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/338017005
NP/IF/TSS:191W/0.896/190

Thursday: had the day off for independence day.  at some point in the day I actually rode.  It was very hot, so I just bummed around a lot.  I went along the port jeff bike path, which is very interesting.  I also witnessed the closure of sheep pasture road because somebody obliterated a telephone pole.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/337574675
NP/IF/TSS: 172W/0.808/174

Wednesday: no k-town racing scheduled.

Tuesday: nothing.  I think I skipped t-town because of a poor weather forecast.  It was probably rainy here, so no riding.

Monday: nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment