5.8.12

2012.36: 7/30 - 8/5

Sunday: After a night of 13 hours of sleep, I woke up, took a nap, then went out for a short ride.  I started out kinda strongish, but then the heat got to me.  Stopping at west meadow, I ended up seeing cheese Dave and his girlfriend, so I hung out with them for a little.  I tried a little more riding, then headed back into the wind.  I felt completely hollowed out by the time I got home.  Also, my stupid powertap wasn't reading for the first half of the ride.  Who knows what that's all about.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/207180311
NP/IF/TSS: not worth it

Saturday: Came back from PA, went to my cousin's bridal shower.  No riding.  This has been a pretty slow week.

Friday: Tandemonium! at t-town.  See race report.

Thursday: Headed to PA for das awkschtfeschtstst and tandemonium.  No riding this particular day.

Wednesday: Planned on racing at Kissena, but it was cancelled due to a rainy forecast.  No other riding that I can think of.

Tuesday: I was originally thinking about going to t-town to race tuesday with Andy.  I backed out, opting for Kissena instead in order to save some cash and skip the second drive to PA in one week.

Monday: Got up early to ride with Art for his 3rd anniversary of leading an SBRA ride.  It was the usual Cedar Beach ride.  Ben showed up, and of course despite the both of us wanting an easy ride today, it ended up as a hammerfest between the two of us.  Another attendance of note was Mr. Cone Chauncy, a teacher at my old high school.  There was also fast Eddy and Dan.  Anybody else?  Possibly.  This is what happens when I write my full weekly synopsis at the end of the week.  After the cedar beach ride, a handful of us rode over near Doug's house to steal the KOM on his street.  Along the way a guy opened the side door of the mini van he was travelling in and shouted out "YEAH PINK RHINO!"  Yeah indeed!
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/204780526
NP/IF/TSS: 200W/0.868/244

No comments:

Post a Comment