16.8.12

2012.38: 8/13-8/19 - Race!

States is this weekend, so I'm using this week to pretend I've been training and now peaking.

Sunday: Real short ride to the new local vineyard to pick up a bottle of wine.  The place kinda sucked.  I was hoping to ride more, but my legs were dead.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/212908550
NP/IF/TSS: 157W/0.678/18

Saturday: NY State track championships.  See the race report.

Friday: No riding.  Hung out with my brother.  We tried out his folding kayak, then went swimming.

Thursday: Rode around with dan for a little.  I think we just went to stony brook.

Wednesday: Planned on racing at Kissena, but it got cancelled due to rain and thunderstorms.  I then aimed for a backup plan of riding the wednesday hill ride with Ben and others, but instead ended up just sleeping through most of the afternoon and evening.  I felt really good afterward, so I think it was well worth it.

Tuesday: Raced at T-town.  Check the race report.

Monday: Rode to the lighthouse and west meadow as usual.  That's about all there is to say.  I think I was supposed to be riding easy.  I tried the old field sprint again, tied my fastest time, but didn't get the KOM.  I sat up a little at the end.  That might have been the deciding difference in time.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/210277119
NP/IF/TSS: 199W/0.861/97

No comments:

Post a Comment