26.7.12

2012.35: 7/23-7/29

Sunday: No riding.

Saturday: Did some more training on the track tandem with Steve.  We did some flying 200s here and there. I felt really sluggish all day.  I don't know if it was the humidity or just all the leg work I've been doing.  Maybe I just suck.  All very possible.  Either way, our times felt slow, but we seemed smooth, so that's what's important.  In the evening I did leg stretches, transverse planks and some pushups.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/204017200
NP/IF/TSS: N/A

Friday: No riding.  3x10 squats in the evening.

Thursday: Thought I had enough time between dinner and impending storm of dhoom to do some sprints.  Nope.  I was able to do one nice downhill sprint to the beach, one strong sprint start until an r/c car almost drove in front of my wheel (I just can't get away from these things), and then three solid sprints after that.  I only was able to sprint from the usual start to about halfway between the two crosswalks, but I think that's good enough.  I think I might revise my sprint start/finish locations as the sprint is way too long right now.  After that final sprint, I looked back and realized the massive storm front was right on me, so I had to try to TT back home.  I was doing alright, just getting pushed around by wind and worrying about the sudden darkness, but then by the time I got to 50 acre the skies opened and I got drenched.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/203442225
NP/IF/TSS: 229W/0.991/87

Interval - Max Speed (MPH) - Max Power (W) - Max Cadence (RPM)
1 - ? - ? - ? (downhill sprint, data mixed in with my ride to the beach)
2 - ? - 1026 - 204??
3 - ? - 929 - 170??
4 - ? - 1007 - 110
5 - ? - 968 - 111
What weird data...

Wednesday: No riding.  Last day of sailing class

Tuesday: Got up early (well, didn't go to bed) to help Ron with a ride that he does for his spin class people.  Then another ride after that.  I got a flat when I nailed a pothole, but a quick fix and I was rolling again.  Afterward, Steve and I met at the track to do some tandem work.  Beyond almost getting crashed out by some stupid dog, I think we're doing well.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/202649574
NP/IF/TSS: 188W/0.813/282

Monday: Rest day.  Rested.  And went sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment