27.6.12

2012.31: 6/25-7/1

Sunday: Ribs still hurt.  No riding.  Worked on the boat trailer instead.

Saturday: Picked up some more tubular mesh bandage stuff from Spage's Pharmacy.  I also picked up an old folding kayak for my brother.  Did a real short ride in the evening before Haley and Christin finally picked up their bikes.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/194423489
NP/IF/TSS: 200W/0.866/55

Friday: No real riding.  Rode around with Dan and Nico in the evening.

Thursday: No riding.  Who knows why anymore.

Wednesday: Due to my ribs hurting, I decided to skip racing in order to look at another boat that Steve is interested in.  But then I missed his text saying he was going to go, so instead I decided to try for an easy wednesday hill ride.  This is impossible to do.  It was the usual hammerfest, which probably wasn't the best thing for me, but we got some good KOMs going.  I got a flat on the descent to long beach when I nailed a small rock.  Also, heading back on 50 acre road, some dweeb threw a plastic cup at me.  I tried to give chase, but my legs were tore up by then.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/193487899
NP/IF/TSS: 227W/0.981/194

Tuesday: Racing in T-town.  See race report.  No other riding.

Monday: Well I crashed in the rain yesterday night coming home from the bar.  Some road rash by my knee and elbow, and a bruised rib or two.  As such, I emphasized my monday rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment