20.6.12

2012.30: 6/18-6/24

Sunday: I recently lost my east broadway KOM on strava, so I decided it was a good time to try to get that back.  I plotted out a route that involved a downhill KOM that I lost, and another one that I figured I would go for.  Unfortunately, when I got into Port Jeff, the traffic going up east broadway was way too heavy to make a good effort, so I took a roundabout way up to PJ Station and came up with a nice mostly flat out and around route to try some steady state riding and of course to work on my tan lines a little.  On a side note, I had one of those situations where I'm going straight at a red light and a car going the opposite direction tries to make the left right in front of me when the light changes.  The only difference this time is that the car behind them also tried to do the same thing, so I try to cut behind the lady, but then she sees me and stops exactly where I'm about to ride, so I have to take even more evasive action.  Stupid people.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/192429427
NP/IF/TSS: 192/0.831/155

Saturday: Rode with the brother for just a little bit.  We just went to the beaches, but it was enough to get my freshly cleaned bike completely dirty from the previous night's rain.  boo.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/192030345
NP/IF/TSS: 171/0.741/63

Friday: No riding.  I was going to ride with my brother, but by the time he got in town, it started to rain.  I worked on the boat a little instead.

Thursday: No riding.  Went out on Dan's boat.  We did some tubing, so I got a pretty good upper body workout.

Wednesday: Racing at Kissena.  See race report.

Tuesday: Racing at t-town.  See race report.

Monday: Rest day.  no training.  I did ride bikes a little bit with Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment