12.6.12

2012.29: 6/11-6/17

Sunday: No riding.

Saturday: Ride to Montauk.  the details are long enough that I'll make my own separate ride report.

Friday: Decided on a rest day as tomorrow is the ride to montauk and my sit bones were a little sore from the stop and go riding of the past two days.

Thursday: Another day of putting up posters.  no recording again.

Wednesday: went in to the city to help put up posters for lucas brunelle's new movie that he's showing at the bicycle film festival.  I tried to record it with my garmin, but I got a late start and my garmin was taking its sweet time trying to figure out where on earth it was.  I gave up on recording, but it really wasn't that much riding.  I doubt even 40 miles.

Tuesday: Planned on ron's ygtbk ride and then racing in t-town.  Overslept ron's ride, and t-town got rained out.  So no riding.  I feel shapeless and doughy.

Monday: Rest day.  Drove home from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment