11.6.11

2011.28: 6/6- 6/12 Build 1&2 Week 1

Alright. So. I feel like I start most of my blog entries with that. I'll have to work on my post introductions. Anyhow, what's important here is that State Championships are actually a month earlier than I thought they were. As such, my plan is to do a stupid 5 week Build 1/2 combo madness thing. Then some peaking. Then some racing. Hopefully with some winning involved.

Sunday: Nope. nothing.

Saturday: Not a thing.

Friday: Kreb race. See race report. No other riding or training was done.

Thursday: Decided on hill repeats for today. Only 3 repeats, as it was starting to look very stormy. First repeat was seated on the hoods, next standing on the hoods, finally standing in the drops. Just to see what the difference would be. Were I smart however, I would have made separate lap splits for each one so I could actually analyze the data quickly.
Time: 00:43:29
Distance: 12.44 mi
Speed: 17.2/33.4 mph
Cadence: 80/125 rpm
HR: 161/188 bpm
NP/IF: 224W/0.841

Wednesday: Did not do any track racing. Felt kinda tired. and it was getting hot.

Tuesday: Rode twice today. First did Ron's you got to be kidding me ride, then rode to Art's ride to Cedar Beach. Despite having not eaten breakfast and only having one bottle of water, I felt strong through both rides. To be fair, I did have a small snack, espresso, and coke between rides at the local bakery.
Time: 03:21:54
Distance: 63.99 mi
Speed: 19.0 / 40.5 mph
Cadence: 91/143 rpm
HR: 157/193 bpm
NP/IF: 206W/0.774

Monday: I could have sworn I rode, but I don't see any evidence of it. Shrug. In that case, rest day. rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment