2.6.11

2011.27: 5/30-6/5 - Base 3 Week 2

Sunday: quit my job. As such I was able to ride.
Time: 01:18:47
Distance: 23.34 mi
Speed: 17.8/38.0 mph
Cadence: 87/124 rpm
HR: 151/180 bpm
NP/IF: 186W/0.699

Saturday: nothing. tired from work.

Friday: rode for a little with Danny before work. no data. probably around 12 miles, with espresso and pizza. very euro.

Thursday: Did I ride? I don't think so.

Wednesday: With a threat of rain for the evening, I wasn't sure what my cycling plans should be. I decided not to ride during the day, just in case I would race. I also was feeling lazy. Met up with dave, bought some beer and a nice ribeye and proceeded to pig out until it was time to head to the track. Met up with Karl and rocked the racing. See the race report above.

Tuesday: was going to go climbing with Dave and Ahmed, but Dave brought up the excellent point that it was too nice of a day to spend inside a hot gym. So I rode to Roadworx (bike shop of kings) to pick up some sweet new bits and bobs. All in all it was a decent ride. Took it easy. Certainly didn't set any new CP levels on this ride. Felt sluggish in the RPM department. I just couldn't tick the pedals over at more than 100ish rpm, spending most of the time around 93-95rpm. Time trial mode, I guess. Regardless, here's some data:
Time: 02:10:44
Distance: 41.20mi
Speed: 18.9/36.9mph
Cadence: 92/144rpm
HR: 168/191bpm
NP/IF:

Monday: Rest day. Continued to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment