7.7.10

2010.32: 7/5-7/11

Sunday: did the ol' early morning group ride. waking up that early sucks. I just want to put that out there. The ride itself was fun, went to northport. very likely my favoritest of rides. The pace was slow up until the end, but quite frankly I didn't mind. This works in well with my whole resting thing i've been trying lately. Actually, while i'm on the topic, I think I'm going to jump back into a build 2 sequence in order to try to prep for track states. I think I should have time for that and possibly (more like definitely!) dominate. Alright, back to it, I also got to make fun of Jeff's new aero bars. All in a day's work, I say. Also also, hello Jeff, if you managed to find the blog! Here, ever expanding readership (I think if Jeff starts reading, my readership numbers will double...to two people!), have some ride data:
Time: 01:54:42
Distance: 30.90mi
Speed: 16.2/36.1mph
HR: 142/185bpm
Cadence: 85/133rpm

Saturday: rest day. the end.

Friday: eventually got out on the road today. felt like crud. I think I went out way too hard along river road, and after that, my legs just were dead.
Time: 01:20:16
Distance: 24.37mi
Speed: 18.2/40.4mph
Cadence: 90/122rpm
HR: 154/181bpm

Thursday: rode in the morning with soap and danny. seemed like danny wasn't feeling it today. I felt bad. Maybe he just needs a rest day. Also, Adam passed us in his work truck on the way back. Needless to say, I grabbed onto the side for a little to get a rest.
Time: 00:36:03
Distance: 9.44mi
Speed: 15.7/29.3mph
Cadence: 80/115rpm
HR: N/A

Wednesday: Track day. Did an easy ride early with danny. I felt like had it been any longer of a ride, I would have died from the heat. Danny was riding well, though. here's some data. see separate race report for the track racing.
Time: 01:18:54
Distance: 22.65 mi
Speed: 17.2 / 34.4mph
Cadence: 91/117 rpm
HR: 152/181 bpm

Tuesday: No riding again. trying to rest some more. Also, that whole work thing.

Monday: No riding. i'd been aiming for some good old fashioned resting again. I don't know, lately I've been feeling sluggish. I don't know what that's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment