14.7.10

2010.33: 7/12-7/18 BUILD 2.1

Sunday: raced in the Kissena july track omnium. see above race report.

Saturday: rode to work finally. it went pretty well. that's all the riding I did. track race tomorrow, gotta be fresh.

Friday: no riding again...this might mean i'm gonna suck at the race on sunday. whoops. also, I stopped at Roadworx, official bike shop of anyone cool. Picked up a powertap. mm-hmm. now i just need me a rim. also, on a side note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cant_(road/rail)
...don't even bother asking what those have to do with anything.

Thursday: no riding. still don't want to gush blood out my finger. so much for building.

Wednesday: racing was cancelled. also my finger is all cut up and bloody. no riding.

Tuesday: rest day. Instead I decided to change it up and cut the heck out of my finger at work. whoops. hopefully this doesn't ruin my schedule already.

Monday: As you might note, I'm giving training a try again. I'm hoping for a mini-peak for state championships. My week is supposed to start on tuesdays now, so today was kind of a nothing day. which ended up being what i did...nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment