30.5.13

2013.27: 5/27 - 6/2

Sunday: I felt off today, so I didn't ride.  I don't know what's going on lately.  I'm going to race at t-town again this week, so we'll see what's happened to my form.

Saturday: No riding.  Didn't get much sleep again.

Friday: Rode to work and back.  I hope it wasn't too much too soon, as I definitely felt like dying on the way out and just didn't have legs on the way back.  I think the heat was the problem on the outward stretch.  I did stop to check out the rhododendrons again on the way home.  Two were in bloom, but I don't think they were wild.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/320885255
NP/IF/TSS: 198W/0.932/255

Thursday: again, no riding.  I made it a point to try to run up the stairs when I could, to try to get some kind of fitness out of myself.

Wednesday: no riding.  K-town did not get rained out.  Weather is strange here.  It went from a 70% chance of thunderstorms to 0% chance of anything within two hours.  Regardless, I was still sick, so I opted to stay at the shop and close up.

Tuesday: slept all day.  T-town got rained out anyhow.  slightly less sick, I think.

Monday: No riding.  Still sick.

2 comments: