22.5.13

2013.26: T-town Begins - 5/20 - 5/26

Sunday: It was my day off, so I should have done a long endurance ride, since I haven't done one of those for as long as I can remember, but since I was sick I just laid around the house all day.  Eventually, I got up the motivation to ride the fixed gear down to stony brook harbor to check the status of the rhododendrons on the way back.  It felt good to be on the bike again.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/320885277
NP/IF/TSS: N/A

Saturday: more not riding.  rainy day, I think.  Also, I'm getting sick again.  I think I overdid it with the three long days in a row.  This season sucks as far as illness goes.  I need to figure out how to get my immune system working right again.

Friday: no riding again.

Thursday: no riding. work.

Wednesday: Kissena Twilight Series.  See the race report.  Also, my cranks came in for the Swan.

Tuesday: Fuji Super Tuesdays at t-town.  See the race report.  I also rode to the bank.  It hardly counts, but it felt nice to be on a bike again.

Monday: I'd like to call it a rest day, but there wasn't much that i needed to rest from.  Regardless, no riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment