13.5.13

2013.23: Peak.3? - 4/29 - 5/5

Sunday: work.  I wanted to ride post-wise, but I passed out instead.

Saturday: Dan borrowed my other road bike and we went out for a longer ride.  The nice thing about riding with Dan is he's much more lax about waiting for red lights to turn green, which means that based on the timing, we actually can get through the 97 intersection of 347 on a green light.  We tried for that KOM and got it.  We then dropped down south, and came back up and over by way of whiskey road.  Along whiskey road, I saw a few credit cards laying on the ground.  Turning around, we found the majority share of a wallet, so plugging the owner's address into my garmin, we stopped by to hand it over.  Turns out the wallet was lost a few months ago in one of the big snow storms.  Oh well, it was well intended.  We then stopped at crazy beans for some bears and hard cider fruit smoothies, then shuffled on home.  All in all, I would say it was a great day on a bike.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/307716921
NP/IF/TSS: 176W/0.827/206

Friday: nothing.

Thursday: Nada.  Worky.

Wednesday: Track racing.  see the race report.

Tuesday: I was a little back logged with repairs at work since I didn't work much yesterday, so I rode in and knocked a few out.  I popped over to cordwood beach after I got home.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/305821050
NP/IF/TSS: 203W/0.954/251

Monday: Rest day.  Helped get the Christeen back into the water.  This involved agitating some muscles in my legs and back while helping to move what I would guess is a 300+lb main boom with only three guys and a cart with flat tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment