31.3.13

2013.18: "Build 2.2" - 3/25 - 3/31

Once again, illness gets the best of my training.

Sunday: Same.  Note that none of these days included riding.

Saturday: More throat pain.

Friday: Went to the doctor.  I have a non-strep throat infection.  What the heck?

Thursday: Burning throat hell.

Wednesday: Starting to feel a sore throat.  Yesterday I had a pain up in my sinuses almost like I had breathed in water.

Tuesday: Rode with Karl.  Approximately 3 hours of easy riding for Karl.  I was aiming for endurance pace, so I pulled for the first hour or so.  Karl did three standing starts.  I half-assed 2.5 of them.  Karl also led me out for a KOM sprint, which I was able to get.  Also it was warmish.  Warm enough that I didn't wear leg warmers.  I still had fleecy bibs and a fleecy jacket, but no leg warmers.  Fuck yeah tan lines!
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/289228731
NP/IF/TSS: 181W/0.821/228

Monday: Rest day.  Rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment