30.3.13

2013.17: Build 2.1 - 3/18 - 3/24

I don't even know what build period or week I am in anymore.  Deal with it.

Sunday: Trained at the track with Sree.  Brean and Iliana were there doing their thing, too.  We did some warm-up laps, a sprint, some standing starts, a flying 200, and I tested out my front disc on the track.  It is the weirdest feeling.  It doesn't feel squirrelly, to the contrary it feels like it wants to track straight too much.  Depending on where the wind is coming from, it can feel like no matter how hard you want to turn, it'll keep going straight.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/288556506
NP/IF/TSS: N/A

Saturday: Red bull minidrome.  What a dumb event.  All red bull events are poorly planned...but they're free, so can I really complain?  Yes, yes I can.  When I have to break down a door to get my bike back because security won't let me in and NYPD couldn't care less about me, that's when I can complain.  No data.

Friday: Sacked up and rode to work.  It was very cold and very windy.  That's all I remember.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/287553102
NP/IF/TSS: 207W/0.936/217

Thursday: nothing. one or more of these days it was snowing, raining, or threatening to snow/rain.  I can't remember which day(s).

Wednesday: nothing.

Tuesday: nothing.

Monday: Rest day. rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment