14.11.12

2012.51: 11/12 - 11/18

I was hoping to do supercross cup this week, but it has been postponed.

Sunday: Tried for a good, long ride.  It was pretty good, and pretty long.  I overslept Trevor's, so I just went out at noon or so to follow some selected sections of the route.  I had a good headwind on the way out, so by the time I turned around by North street I was starting to bonk.  I ate my gel and told myself that I would stop at the deli to get something else to eat.  Well, I felt good by the yaphank deli, so I kept going and even gave the mill road hill a dig.  Then I bonked hard again, stopped at the stony brook 7-11, pigged out on candy bars, rode home, ate more food.  Oh well.  EDIT: in the evening I re-cabled my cross bike and rewrapped the bars.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/244668918
NP/IF/TSS: 161W/0.698/180

Saturday: spinbatas.  I was running late to go to the bar, so my warm-up and -down were shorter than normal.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/244297324

Friday: I got called to help downrig the oyster sloop that I've been volunteering on.  Between that and raking, I felt tore up at night, so I skipped my spinbatas that I was planning on doing.  I think it was today that I did some pushups and 3x30 transverse planks.

Thursday: rest day.  no riding.  raked leaves.  now I'm achy.

Wednesday: I aimed for a long road ride, but it was cold and my bed was warm, so I woke up late instead.  I finally got out on the monocogo to check out the east setauket trails.  There were still a bunch of trees down on the north side of the far east section, and a couple of sections with standing water and mud.  I forgot it rained recently.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/243388000
NP/IF/TSS: N/A
In the evening I did spinbatas.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/243439990

Tuesday: While it's now technically wednesday, I'll call my spinbata workout a tuesday night workout.  My plan for this week is to do two back to back spin workouts with one day's rest between.  So it'll be spin, spin, rest, spin, spin.  On the plus side, I nearly finished all my tabata intervals tonight.  I just gave up early on the last one because I almost fell off the rollers.  Congrats to me.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/243183731

Monday: Rode fixed gear bikes with Dan.  Maybe like 30 miles, give or take.  We checked out this new coffee shop that his friend started.  I was planning on also doing spinbatas tonight, but I went to the bar instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment