31.5.12

2012.27: 5/28 - 6/3

Well as you can see, I have reverted to using date ranges instead of specific training week names, since I officially have no clue what my training is doing.

Sunday: I was slightly hoping to ride out the bike boat bike.  What a pipe dream.  Woke up late again.  I painted the rest of my trailer axle, and then finally went for a ride.  At my turn around point, I realized that while I was pedaling away heading out, a mass of angry looking clouds had moved in.  Needless to say, I got pretty soaked.  My shoes felt like tiny bathtubs for my feet.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/185399146
NP/IF/TSS: 199W/0.861/160

Saturday: Still no riding.  The weather was nice, so I worked on my boat trailer axle instead.

Friday: Wanted to do the Kreb ride.  Didn't.  No riding.

Thursday: No riding.

Wednesday: Helped walter with some bikes in the afternoon for a couple of hours, then headed to the track for racing.  See race report.  No other riding.

Tuesday: Fixed gear in the evening again.  No other riding for a two-fold reason.  First, I was hoping to race at t-town, but the high chance of thunderstorms drove me away.  That and I was delayed by the second reason, that being I finally just drove to greenport with my dad to try to watch the tall ships set sail.  I got up balls early only for the ships to leave at 1pm, but it was well worth it.  I don't think the sunburn I got was worth it, though. I got thoroughly cooked.  In the end, racing was cancelled in t-town anyhow.

Monday: Rest day.  Holiday.  No training, went out on Dan's boat.  Rode some fixed gear bikes in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment