16.5.12

2012.25 Post-Race Week 2

Sunday: No riding.  Worked on the sailboat.

Saturday: Short ride late in the day.  my ankle was still a little sore.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/179926881
NP/IF/TSS: 196W/0.847/65

Friday: was originally going to do the kreb ride, but well...you know.  Did a long ride later in the day instead.   My ankle was bugging me again.  I don't know what's going on.  I rotated my cleat slightly.  it feels like something just isn't right.  like my leg is locking out at full extension or something.  maybe it's saddle height, maybe my foot is too far forward, maybe my ankle is trying to roll out.  maybe i just need new shoes.  I really have not a clue.  Time will tell.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/179536548
NP/IF/TSS: 173W/0.748/235

Thursday: No riding.  Second attempt at surfing.  the wind died down just as we got to the water, so it was mostly just working on paddling around and kneeling on the boards.  and getting slammed into the sand in the shore break.

Wednesday: cloudy and rainy looking in the morning, so I decided to skip out on registering to race at the track.  It actually cleared up and got very nice, so I did the ol' wednesday hill ride instead.  I felt very sleepy going into the ride, but I seem to have rode pretty well.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/178933585
NP/IF/TSS: 215W/0.930/181

Tuesday: rain.  no riding.

Monday: Rest day (ha).  As the weather was nice, but the forecast not so much, I went for a little ride.  The original plan was some easy riding to the light with maybe some lounging by the beach.  However, this cool old wooden sailboat that I usually ride by was no longer in its usual place.  So I did some boat hunting.  Stopped down in port jeff to see if it was by the old wooden boat shop.  Not so much.  I have a feeling it might have been chopped up for firewood.  What a waste.  Speaking of getting wasted, I tried an attempt at the thompson ave KOM.  I don't usually ride it, so I sprinted into it thinking it was pretty shallow.  Then I died 1000 deaths.  That thing gets steep.  The rest of the ride was me barely pedaling along.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/178319033
NP/IF/TSS: 204W/0.885/106

No comments:

Post a Comment