29.3.10

2010.18 Build 2 week 5

Well this week is finally a rest week. And it couldn't come at a better time. It's supposed to be endless rain until thursday or so.

Saturday: Rode with the brother. We went to the old field lighthouse. Not too bad of a ride. I was hoping to see the GAB along the way, as they were doing a Battenkill training ride that I not very reluctantly ended up having to skip.
Time: 1:21:03
Distance: 21.84 mi
Speed: 16.3 / 39.1 mph
HR: N/A
Cadence: 86 / 123 bpm

Friday: No riding. Had to bail water out of the grandparent's basement, then went to the Kreb Cycle. Paid my team dues.

Thursday: got tired of doing nothing. rode to Syosset. I tried to keep it a fairly easy ride. I'd say somewhere in zone 3. Hard to say, as I didn't wear my HRM. I'll get the data up eventually. Afterwards, I rode to the beach and back with Danny. pretty easy. nothing to say.
Time: 01:05:48
Distance: 20.57 mi
Speed: 19.1 / 37.1 mph
HR: N/A
Cadence: 100 / 149 rpm

Wednesday: more nothing.

Tuesday: Nothing

Monday: Slept in, did nothing. it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment