8.3.10

2010.15

So, in today's news, the track schedule has finally been released for this year. Turns out I guessed wrong on the weekend for opening weekend. It'll actually be the weekend after I thought. Combine this with me having moved my schedule up a week this past build session, and we potentially have a very usable excuse for not doing well. Beautiful.

Monday: Rest day. eh. Rode. Should have rested. HR was low, so was speed, but I just couldn't keep up any kind of pace. I'd have to say this points to my legs being too tired.
Time: 02:04:18
Distance: 35.18 mi
Speed: 17.0 / 36.3 mph
HR: 155 / 186 bpm
Cadence: 88 / 115 rpm

Tuesday: The weather was still amazing, so some kind of outdoor activity was required. I decided to not destroy my legs more and instead did an hour's worth of hiking and then about a half hour of easy spinning around the neighborhood.

Wednesday: Felt good and rested from yesterday. And it showed. I was going to do a long endurance ride, but I got out late, so it turned into a long tempo ride. Felt good the whole way, and even managed to come home with a tailwind. Got to ride back with a cruising speed of around 26mph. could be worse. on a side note, what the heck is up with the elevation graph?
Time: 3:08:04
Distance: 57.14 mi
Speed: 18.2 / 29.8 mph
HR: 161 / 185 bpm
Cadence: 97 / 147 rpm

Thursday: no riding. Did some lower leg workouts. calf raises, and such.

Friday: again, no riding. Did some core work. Crunches, transverse planks, declined pushups.

Saturday: crazy rain today. no riding... I really need to work on this. i mean, it's not like i can't just ride the rollers or something.

Sunday: Did some cruise intervals again. this time 7.5 minutes on, 2.5 minutes off. three times. here we go:
Time: 00:37:31
HR: 160/178 bpm
Cadence: 97/157 rpm

Weekly Wrapup:
Wanted: 6hrs
Actual: 6hrs
Grade: 100% = A!!

1 comment: