7.2.12

2012.11: Base 3 Week 3

Sunday: No riding.  Eating lots of food and stuff.

Saturday: Cruise or possibly AE intervals.  I don't really remember what the difference is.  Three intervals of 6.5 minutes with 3.5 minutes rest between.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/148895428
Interval - Avg power (W) - Avg Cadence
1 - 235 - 110
2 - 237 - 107
3 - 240 - 107

Friday: PT again.  Managed to do that longer ride that I wanted to do the other day, despite the PT room being even hotter.  My ankle was bugging me at the end of the ride again.  Yesterday's and today's ride also made me feel like I'm using my quads a lot more than normal.  I suppose that's a really ambiguous statement, but they just feel very dull during and after riding.  I'll have to search through the ol' archives and see if I've felt this before.  Maybe that's just what getting in shape feels like.  Also, hello Kristen!
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/148556067
NP/IF/TSS: 181W/0.698/75

Thursday: Lazy morning.  I got out on the bike eventually, and decided it would be worthwhile to do a hilly ride to northport.  Had some espresso while I was there.  My achilles was bugging me on and off throughout the ride, so maybe it was a bad idea.  Too late to worry about that now.  I did feel completely out of it the rest of the day.  I don't know if it was a lack of nutrition or what, but it sucked.  I did seem to have some pretty good power numbers though, for what it's worth.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/148368070
NP/IF/TSS: 207W/0.795/129

Wednesday: Day one of physical therapy.  Rode to PT, took a longer ride home.  I was going to do an even longer ride, but I was getting a chill.  They keep the room so hot, so I was very sweaty.  I felt good afterward, though, so hooray PT.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/148222457
NP/IF/TSS: 194W/0.745/54

Tuesday: Despite sleeping in to the last possible minute, I managed to catch up with Ron's ride to cedar beach. I actually felt really good on the ride despite not riding lately and only eating a banana in the parking lot before the ride.  After we got to the parking lot, the other rider (Mike, I think (I'm still terrible with names)) mentioned that he is a chiropractor and could tell that it was my right leg that was bothering me.  Apparently my medial hamstring has an imbalance.  Interesting.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/147882722
NP/IF/TSS: 181W/0.696/107

Monday: Rest day.  Did some easier calf exercises (15 per) as well as some transverse planks and pushups.  Also, I saw the doctor about my achilles tendinitis.  Turns out I have tendinitis.  Shocking.  I start PT on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment