13.2.12

2012.12: Base 3 Week 4 - Rest

Sunday: No riding.  PT exercises and seated squat jump whatevers in the evening.

Saturday: no riding.  Almost no PT either, but I eventually guilted myself into doing it.  Also did squats, wide pushup thingys, and transverse planks.  EDIT: I'm dumb, I did do some "training" in that I attempted a few standing starts on the track bike.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/150288546
NP/IF/TSS: N/A

Friday: Rode to PT.  Rode home.  It felt warm heading out, so I just wore shorts without leg warmers.  It was a bit colder on the way back, though, so no extra riding.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/150288546
NP/IF/TSS: 217W/0.836/56

Thursday: No riding.  PT exercises.  One of these days I also did some squats.  Might have been today.

Wednesday: No riding.  More PT stuff.

Tuesday: No riding.  Did some PT exercises. I also adjusted the saddle on the trackbike to be more level.  I'll have to give it a go to see how it feels.  I think I might try to change saddles.  The nose on this one is just too round in cross-section, which I think results in too much pressure.

Monday: Rest day.  Rode to PT.  Rode home.  I spent the ride there alternating between going anaerobic because I was running late and debating if this all is really helping.  I just don't know.  I still get discomfort when I ride, but no pain.  So who knows.  What I don't get is how I'm in there sweating my balls off while exercising, but the assistants there are wearing sweaters and stuff.  I think they're showing off.  Which I don't mind.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/149487177
NP/IF/TSS: 188W/0.721/43

No comments:

Post a Comment