17.1.12

2012.08: Base 2 Week 4 - Rest

Sunday: Continued to hibernate.  Wake me when the spring series starts.

Saturday: Oh snow!  Did some shoveling, perhaps 1 hour's worth.  I also tried out the conditions for some xc skiing, but it was a little slippery still.  Then I hibernated.  Right before bed, I did do some transverse and standard planks.

Friday: No riding.  My muscles on the back of my legs that you use to pull your foot toward your butt hurt.  And yes, it probably would have been faster to look up what that muscle is on wikipedia than to write that description.

Thursday: Kingsbridge Armory Velodrome Roller Race.  See the official race report.

Wednesday: Nada.  Rest weeks are serious business.

Tuesday: Nothing.

Monday: Rest day.  Did a short ride just because.  I rode really easy though.  I think those tabatas really took a lot out of me.  I don't really have much of a kick right now.  Maybe it was too much neuro-muscular stuff?  Too much ATP use or whatever?  I don't know.  I'm just going to take it easy this week.  Problem solved.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/142552346
NP/IF/TSS: 165/0.636/46

1 comment:

  1. How the heck are you on base 2 week 4 and I am on base 1 week 2.

    ReplyDelete