6.12.11

2012.02: Base 1 Week 2

Sunday: Woke up very sore and tired, so I just stayed inside all day and kept it easy. I felt bad that I missed out on the last CX race, but there was no way I was going to make it there and be any kind of useful.

Saturday: The knee was very painful today. I tended to that today, with a hot bath and an ice pack.

Friday: Rode over to the friday morning Kreb ride. I was running a little late, so I decided to meet the group along the way. I took woodside road out, but unsure of whether I would be able to meet up by beaver dam road, I turned up station road and went through yaphank instead. Surprisingly though, I only saw the group halfway down River road, which means I probably could have rendezvoused as originally planned. My right knee started acting up along the ride, and by the time i got home was pretty sore. It felt almost like my hamstring was tight or something. Maybe it's some tendonitis. Regardless, here's data:
NP/IF/TSS: 180W/0.692/170

Thursday: Due to a massive scheduling screw-up, the middle of my day was taken up by a dental appointment, so once again, no riding.

Wednesday: More rain. Didn't feel like doing more roller work, so nothing today. (and so it begins).

Tuesday: Did some spin work on the rollers. The usual 1 minute on by 4 minutes off. 145-155-165-155-145rpm.
Time: 25:01

Monday: Rest day. Rested. and it was good!
EDIT-I did some calf raises, transverse planks, and standard planks at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment