17.6.10

2010.29: 6/14-6/20

Alright, so next sunday is the kissena international omnium. I sure forgot to request off from work, and just found out i've been placed on the wait list for cat 4. whoops. here's to hoping i can get the day off....or it rains....

Sunday: father's day. no riding.

Saturday: no riding.

Friday: Ride to Roadworx (the bike shop of champions) to order a powertap hub and pick up some bibs. Felt strong today. the roads were terribly dirty today though. and lots of stupid drivers. all in all, i wouldn't call it a feel good ride, but more of an i'm fast good job ride.
Time: 02:07:28
Distance: 40.22 mi
Speed: 18.9 / 39.5 mph
HR: 171 / 192 bpm
Cadence: 97 / 129 rpm

Thursday: no riding. I think things did get worked out for the international omnium though. Looks like Alan will be taking my place. I'd say that works wonderfully.

Wednesday: Well, I was going to ride with danny today, but he ended up having too much to do. as such, I rode by myself for a while, then found out that Karl was going to race. So racing it was. See the race report. here's the data for the earlier ride:
Time: 00:41:29
Distance: 11.71 mi
Speed: 16.9 / 38.2 mph
Cadence: 89 / 119 rpm
HR: 156 / 187 bpm

Tuesday: no riding. been bumped up to fulltime at work. this means no more free tuesdays. boo.

Monday: no riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment