8.6.10

2010.28: 6/7-6/13

Sunday: no riding.

Saturday: no riding.

Friday: two rides today. some good old fashioned hard riding and then some even better, older-fashioned riding with friends. i'll finish this later. i'm in no mood right now.

Thursday: no riding.

Wednesday: tended my wounds. no riding.

Tuesday: was planning on riding in the morning, but unfortunately, i've been having trouble sleeping lately, which consequently means trouble waking up. I woke up eventually and went out for a quick spin out to old field. Unfortunately, I took a turn a little too hard on the way out and lost traction. i got pretty beat up, but the bike should be fine. I just need to straighten the bars and replace the RD cable. which I had been meaning to do anyhow. here's some crash data for you:
Time: 00:41:04
Distance: 12.11 mi
Speed: 17.7 / 36.3 mph
Cadence: 87 / 119 rpm
HR: 156 / 184 bpm

Monday: work again, no riding. cleaned my bike after work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment