30.12.09

2010.05

Well. no more snow, but still lots of cold and wind. lets see how this week goes. it'll be nice to get past the holidays and get into training again.

Monday: Rest day. not much happening.

Tuesday: strength and a short roller interlude. i was aiming for 45 minutes of endurance pace stuff, but ended up doing 15 minutes of jumps. my rollers are making a rattling noise, so anything more than that would have drove me nuts.

wednesday: busted my shin doing box jumps. no riding.

thursday: NYE. nada. oh yeah, and my knee is killing me.

Friday: fixed my rollers, rode the track bike for a half hour. the knee was doing fine up until the end. i tried to do some jumps alternating my leading leg. the first one with bad knee forward...well it didn't go so well.

saturday: snow again.

sunday: strength training. mostly core, didn't want to screw up my knee again. it's feeling pretty good finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment