23.12.09

2010.04 OH SNOW!

Well. It has happened. Snow. I was afraid of this powdery white demon. Now is when I really see if this training plan holds up.

Monday: Rest day. shoveled snow at my grandparents.

Tuesday: Supposed to be a short tempo or fixed gear day. I'd say I did that. Started with some XC skiing, moved to SS MTB. No data. Not really even that sure how much of each I did. I think tomorrow will probably be about the same.

Wednesday: Long endurance today. Ended up doing 1 hour of cross country skiing. I was suprised how hard it was.

Thursday: Holiday cheer

Friday: Warmed up with some mirth and merriment. Moved on to present unwrapping intervals. Ended with some cookies and egg nog.

Saturday: Rain.

Sunday: similar to thursday and friday. EDIT: plus strength training. calf raises, lunges, squat jumps, cruches with a twist, transverse planks.

No comments:

Post a Comment