25.4.13

2013.22: Peak.2 - 4/22 - 4/28

Sunday: Track training with Sree and a bunch of others.  Kim was there with Mike W, Sherri, and a few others.  Andy, Josh, and Keiran (I appologize if that's spelled incorrectly) comprised the Kissena squad.  Alessandro was out training some guys including Mike H.  Eventually, MikeH, Ale, Sree, and I went and got Indian food.  It was delicious again.  Maybe one day I'll eat enough I can pretend I know what I'm talking about.  After that, I did a few laps with Johnny and a couple others.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/304919379

After I came home, I did a few miles with Dan.  As soon as I got on the bike, my right knee started acting up again.  I'm pretty sure it's cleat position, which I'm now playing with.  I've also decided to replace my cleats on the track shoes, which I'll do at work tomorrow.  We stopped for pizza near the end, and the weather took a turn toward very chilly.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/304919259
NP/IF/TSS: 142/0.666/64

Saturday: No riding.  Out late last night.

Friday: Birthday ride to work and back.  Not much to write about.  Some girl in a beetle passed me real close on the turn going up landing ave to edgewood, so I told her to not do that.  Whatever.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/303674695
NP/IF/TSS: 215W/1.011/234

Thursday: No riding.  I had thought about riding to work, and I probably should have.  The weather was beautiful but chilly.

Wednesday: The first Twilight Series race at K-town.  See the race report.

Tuesday:  My typical long ride day.  The weather was very uncooperative, though.  And I had to help my brother move some granite counter tops.  Somehow we managed to succeed without destroying anything.  No riding, though.  That's what I'm getting at here.

Monday: Rest day.  Rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment