24.10.12

2012.48: 10/22 - 10/28

Sunday: Finished building the CX bike, so I decided to take it down to the park for some little practice.  I made this short course with a downhill, long straight, turn, straight, off camber turn, straight, turn, straight, stair climb, round a tree, repeat.  I did two sets of 5 repeats of that.  It hurt, so I think I was doing it right.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/238073968
NP/IF/TSS: N/A

Saturday: My aim was to finally ride Percy's RP2IPBP-JP ride.  But I overslept.  As per usual.  Instead, Dan had the day off so we decided to do some sweet mountain biking.  We went to Cathedral Pines, which was rocked, including very likely all of the black diamonds, then we got pizza, then I suckered Dan into riding East Setauket.  I ate shit at the start, but beyond that things went well.  We added one black diamond.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/237628801
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/237628786

Friday: Thought about doing the kreb ride.  Woke up late instead.  I managed a shortish endurance-style ride eventually.  I tried to hunt one KOM on the way out, but the blinkie light I was borrowing from walter exploded on the way up, so that screwed that one.  On the way back, I tried to meet up with an SBRA ride, but apparently I had the date wrong.  Whoops.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/237296616
NP/IF/TSS: 175W/0.758/166

Thursday: Again, no riding.  More volunteer work on the Christeen.

Wednesday: No riding again (what a week).  Another on-and-off rainy day.  I spent it out on the Christeen volunteering as crew for a marine education class.  I didn't educate, I just did lowly sailor stuff.  EDIT: I also did some pushups, calf raises, and squats in the evening.

Tuesday: No riding.  It looked nice out in the morning, but by the time I got myself situated, the clouds started rolling in.  I helped Jen with her ATP for next year a little bit while having my noon breakfast, then Danny asked if I could help with some more seat deletes.  We knocked those out, moved his bmw into the garage, and by then it was raining on and off.

Monday: No riding.  Helped walter split and stack wood for the day.  It was fun.  The weather was great, so maybe I should have rode.

No comments:

Post a Comment