3.10.12

2012.45: 10/1 - 10/7

Sunday: Nada.  Rainy, rainy day.

Saturday: Headed back from Jersey City.  Rode from Ronkonkoma up home.  It wasn't really a data-worthy ride.

Friday: Ohhh man, my legs felt completely wrecked today.  I thought I was going to fall down the stairs when I went to get the mail.  I still got out to spin around the block a few times, but nothing garmin-worthy.

Thursday: Got talked into racing the Fall Track Classic at the Garden State Velodrome.  See the race report.  My legs felt sore from yesterday.

Wednesday: Lucas was willing to meet with me a bit this morning, so we did some squats, cleans, and a lat/hamstring/other stuff circuit.  I've come to realize my form is a bit off, but lucas is a good coach.  My clean is ugly as hell.  good to know.

Tuesday: Rainy day.  Went to lift weights with Lucas, but as it turns out, he can only check in two guests, so Andy and I went and got burritos and coffee instead.  We then met up with Heather and Josh after they finished lifting, talked about the team a bit, then I headed back.

Monday: This week I'm in Jersey City watching my brother's cats.  Today I walked around a bunch.  Went down to the water and picked up some pottery shards along the waterfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment