5.4.12

2012.19: Build 2 Week 3

Sunday: no riding.  No nothing.

Saturday: No riding.  Did 4x10 sets of squats in the evening.  Earlier one of these days (thursday or friday) I did some transverse planks and pushups as well.

Friday: Took forever to get motivated to ride as there was a stiff cold wind coming out of the north.  Eventually, I did get out and as I warmed up, I started to hunt for more and more hills.  I stopped in PJ for a little bit to visit dave.  All in all it was a fun little ride.  I didn't feel like I was climbing particularly fast, but my two strava segments were pretty high up in the rankings.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/165410451
NP/IF/TSS: 212W/0.920/233

Thursday: Rode in the morning with haley.  There was a strong cold wind coming from the north, and I was having trouble staying warm.  Haley seemed to be having trouble keeping up, but I think it's because her tires were way under inflated.  we fixed that up and picked up the speed a bit in the end.  We'll see if she ever wants to ride with me again.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/165000858
NP/IF/TSS: 79W/0.342/28

Wednesday: No riding.  very sore from some soccer I played yesterday.

Tuesday: I was originally planning on working on the sailboat today and riding the rollers tonight.  In the end, I didn't have the equipment to work on the boat ready, so I went out for a bit of a flat TT type effort.  I was hoping for around 45 miles, and came in right on target.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/164547737
NP/IF/TSS: 205W/0.886/187

Monday: rest day.  rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment