10.4.12

2012.20: Build 2 Week 4 - Rest Week

Sunday: nothing.

Saturday: Worked on a habitat for humanity build.  Got a blister.  Now I'm debating the worth vs cost of a titanium hammer.

Friday: Rode to syosset to visit Will and find out about his roubaix adventure.  Felt tired on the way out, but picked up on the way back.  There was some road construction on pulaski, so I had to take some side roads here and there.  Also, some lady in a pickup truck pulled out of a parking lot and her only response was "JESUS CHRIST" as she sped up.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/167705951
NP/IF/TSS: 212W/0.917/209

Thursday: nothing.

Wednesday: nothing.

Tuesday: No rain, but no riding either.  I'm not sure I mentioned before, but I feel like it bears mentioning, I have switched teams now to a new track focused team known as Pink Rhino Racing.

Monday: Rest day.  Decided instead to do some sprints as it was supposed to rain tomorrow, and I was supposed to be busy all day anyhow.  Only got 3 in as I only had about 45 minutes to get the workout in between calling a few businesses, eating dinner, and heading to the PRR team meeting.  I think my poor results also were due to a large headwind when sprinting.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/166606158
NP/IF/TSS: 207W/0.897/74
Interval - Max Speed (MPH) - Max Power (W) - Max Cadence (RPM)
1 - 31.0 - 1016 - 117
2 - 28.5 - 963 - 109
3 - 27.8 - 912 - 108

No comments:

Post a Comment