30.10.11

2011.49: A look back.

Here we come to the end of the season. I actually still have a few weeks left, but I'm just bored, I figured I would get this out of the way and move on to prep for 2012. So how did I do this year? Let's take a look:

Season Goals:
-1.16.5 kilo
-Top 5 Opening Weekend and States
-Top 10 cat4 road race

As for the kilo, my fastest time was at States this year with a 1:16.11, so hooray for me! 1-0

Opening weekend I managed first overall after winning the kilo with a 1:17.41, the team sprints with Andy and Siraaj at 1:31.33, the points race, and the miss and out. I also had a second place in the scratch and third in the match sprints. Good job me, that's half the goal.
At states I was able to get second overall with a first place team sprint with Colin and Alan at 1:28.28. I also got second in the kilo with the 1:16.11, as well as third in sprints and second in the points race. All of this I attribute to only 8 1/2/3's showing up. Regardless, this means my goals are now 2-0. woo-ha!

Goal 3? yeah, fuck goal 3. I didn't do a single cat 4 road race. I registered for one. But I didn't go. 2-1, I'll still take it.

Notable other accomplishments for this season include:
-Upgrade to 4 on the road. hey, it's a start
-Upgrade to 3 on the track. Riding with the big boys.
-First overall at the International Omnium

All told, I'd say this was another successful season, and I look forward to 2012. Thanks to all who helped me out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment