30.10.11

2011.47-49: Weekly recap

So what have I been doing lately, you ask? Well let me tell you. nothing. Actually, that's a slight lie, two tuesdays ago (10/18) I went to Kissena to do some work with my aerobars as well as some flying 200's. I used a 50x16 gear, so nothing race pace. Mostly just trying to find a better line. Here's the data:
Feel free to analyze that until your heart's content. And then let me know what the data says, because I still haven't even looked at it. I've been too busy since then with a sore throat turned sinus infection. It's been kicking my butt so much.

I finally got out on the road on 10/28. It was the first really cold day here. I rode with Ron and Art of SBRA. Not much to report, all three of us had a hard time with the ride at one point or another.

You know what? I was going to do a seasonal recap of 2011, but I'm going to save that for its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment