4.10.11

2011.41-44: 9/5-10/2

um...Well hello there. I seem to have had a blog at some point. I guess I should get back into this.

But in reality, what has been happening in the past few weeks? Not much. I've been riding the fixie occasionally. Then I did this bike tour in mid september. It was pretty cool. Then I didn't ride at all. So there's that. Looking to the future, I'm going to say don't really expect many updates until next year's season starts up again. There's been some talk about maybe doing some fall training sessions at the track, so I'll try to hit those up. I think next year I'm going to race track more or less exclusively (which isn't much different from this year), but with the goal of going to nationals. And hopefully doing well there. Up until next season starts though, I'm still planning on taking it easy, maybe doing some sailing. Time will tell. Just keep looking here occasionally. There'll be some updates soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mark - shoot me an email: scott -at- demel . net

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey scott, sorry i didn't notice this until now. Glad you got in touch with me through other means.

    ReplyDelete