1.9.11

2011.40: 8/29-9/4

Sunday: nothing probably.

Saturday: Rode with Soap and his brother in law Nelson. nelson is training for a century, so we did a long ride. It was hard and windy. I think I might have broken his spirit. I sure hope not. He'll do fine.
Time: 03:56:19
Distance: 60.26mi
Speed: 15.3/32.3mph
Cadence: 85/134rpm
HR: n/a
NP/IF: n/a

Friday: nothing.

Thursday: I haven't been able to sleep well at all, so I just gave up and rode in the morning today. Went to Cedar beach, hoping I might run into a guy I used to work with. Didn't see him, but it was still a good ride. According to strava.com, I did the east broadway climb in exactly the same time as the last time I rode it. which is suprising, because last time I blasted up the start and died at the top, whereas this one I just chugged up slowly the whole way. I thought for sure this time would be much slower.
Time: 01:34.15
Distance: 29.27mi
Speed: 18.6/38.4mph
Cadence: 91/126rpm
HR: 154/190bpm
NP/IF: N/A

Wednesday: rode the peug to the local marine supply to find out they still didn't have power. I figured I was close enough to setauket to check out the hardware store, so I rode there. Apparently they must have moved, because there was no hardware store where I thought it was. Since I was in setauket, I figured I would just ride on to Port Jeff to try to get some boat parts there. Parts were ordered and I rode home, with a stop at west meadow beach. No data for any of this though. I figure maybe 20ish miles or so?

Tuesday: Looked at and bought a sailboat. It's a long story. No riding.

Monday: rode the peugeot around to the beaches to see what the damage from the storm was. At the weld preserve, there was a group of 3 topless girls sunbathing and making some charcoal drawings. I was not opposed to this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment