1.9.11

2011.38: 8/22-8/24


Sunday: hurricane. of course, after it was over, I went down to cordwood beach on my bike. lots of wet leaves and a pretty steep downhill is kinda scary. I ran into soap and his girlfriend at the beach though. go figure.

Saturday: nothing. Final prep for hurricane irene.

Friday: did the last kreb race of the season. see race report. Went in to the city afterward for soap's girlfriend's birthday party.

Thursday: Ptap started out working, but seems to have stopped partway through the ride.
Time: 01:16.11
Distance: 22.47mi
Speed: 17.7/37.7mph
Cadence: 89/123rpm
HR: 160/188bpm
NP/IF: N/A

Wednesday: nothing. Last day at the track, but....eh. I took out my ptap batteries and put them back in thinking maybe just the contacts weren't clean. They're supposed to last for 400 hours of riding, but I've only had that wheel for 200.

Tuesday: Helped Ron with a ride that he was doing for his spin class. Climbing class. Afterward, I rode to another SBRA ride up in setauket area. I had switched back to my powertap wheelset, but my power data was intermittent. I think the batteries need to be replaced or something. I'll get to that eventually. Also, Ben was on the second ride. Holy moses, he rode me into the ground. And he has a separated collarbone or something. In my defense, I was running out of energy because all I had for breakfast was 1 banana. Also, I found out there's an artesian well at west meadow beach. cool.
Time: 04:02:44
Distance: 68.84mi
Speed: 17.0/36.9mph
Cadence: 86/148rpm
HR: 153/192bpm
NP/IF: N/A

Monday: nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment