22.8.11

RACE: Kissena Twilight Series 8/17

I know I'm on a roll here with updating this blog, but...eh, i'll finish this later. Have some data:


EDIT: the full report. more or less.

Alright, so we're near the end of the season, i'm about cooked. Karl didn't seem to be feeling much more excited about racing than me. We get to the track and do the usual routine.

The first race was a nine lap scratch. I saw Jared warming up and figured he would be the stiffest competition, but just before racing tadeusz showed up as well. He had some bike problems in the first race though, not sure what that was about. I don't really remember much about what happened anymore, but I was able to barely outsprint Jared for the win. Hooray.

Second was a 3 lap point-a-lap. On the first lap I tried to outsprint tad, but he edged me out by a wheel. For some reason instead of keeping the pace hot, I swung uptrack to get back to the group. I didn't really see any action after that. I think the sprint in the previous race toasted me.

The final race was a 7 lap tempo. Again, don't remember what happened anymore, but I didn't really play a big role.

All in all, I managed to get second overall for the night. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment