22.8.11

2011.38: 8/15-8/21 - Something or other

Sunday: nada.

Saturday: Another short ride to the lighthouse. I was having trouble riding hard. Suddenly my gut would just burn. Like heartburn, but more stomach level. gut-rot, i guess. Maybe I need to start doing crunches again or something.
Time: 01:51:42
Distance: 32.69mi
Speed: 17.6/37.7mph
Cadence: 86/175?rpm
HR: 156/190bpm
NP/IF: N/A(still got the race tubs on. i'll change eventually)

Friday: Thought about doing the Kreb race, but there was a constant threat of rain and thunder if I remember correct-like.

Thursday: After finishing Andy's bike, we did a short ride around the area to loosen up the legs and diagnose any possible problems with the build. Fortunately, none were found, though I think we went a little hard in the beginning. Andy was hoping to do Rockleigh crit later that day, so he didn't want to go too crazy.
Time: 00:51:46
Distance: 13.86mi
Speed: 16.1/39.1mph
Cadence: ...n/a? musta had a sensor issue or something. weird.
HR: 137/181bpm
NP/IF: N/A (race tubs)

Wednesday: raced at the track with Karl. See the race report if it ever gets written. Afterward, I headed back to my house with Andy to help him build up a new road bike. We hit a couple of snags with FD clamp sizes and crud like that. The usual, so we finished it the next day.

Tuesday: Rode around with my race tubulars on my bike. Risky, but I am lazy. Too lazy to change wheels and brake pads. Short ride, nothing much to talk about.
Time: 01:18:56
Distance: 23.30mi
Speed: 17.7/38.0mph
Cadence: 88/118rpm
HR: 160/187bpm
NP/IF: N/A

Monday: nada. rest day, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment