17.11.11

2011.51: 11/14-11/20 - two weeks left

Well there are only two weeks left until my 2012 season. I'm still having trouble getting motivated for the riding in the cold. Hopefully once it hits I'll just learn to deal. But I sure won't be happy about it. I haven't been riding much lately as I've been getting over an achilles tendon problem after doing two long rides a couple of weeks back. I'm starting to think maybe I'll post my rides as those little embedded strava things. maybe i'll stick with gconnect, but embed as well. The times are changing.

Thursday- Did 3x10 squats, then some pushups.

Wednesday- Transverse planks, crunches.

And here, I'm going to test this embedding stuff. Here's my ride to bear mountain that destroyed my achilles:


NP/IF: 173 / 0.66

2 comments:

  1. I prefer the Strava embedded better but you should also leave a link to the Garmin data.

    ReplyDelete