19.5.10

2010.25 - 5/17-5/23

Still not really sure where I'm heading with my cycling. Looking at my ATP, I'm supposed to be in base 3 right now. Whoops. I kind of have a new goal of leading the region in cycling on this green trek thing i signed up for. basically, it's wholefoods' way of incentivising exercise. as of the last time i looked up my stats, i was 16th overall for the northeast. piece of cake.

Sunday: work.

Saturday: Work.

Friday: 60 miles today. I was aiming for 70-80. I guess I overestimated the length of the route. I don't know if I could have done more, though. I was riding harder than I probably should have most of the time. It felt good then, but my legs are dead now. Also, I checked the rhododendrons today, there's little green leaves sprouting. I don't know what this means. hopefully flowers are soon to bloom.
Time: 03:14:48
Distance: 60.58 mi
Speed: 18.7 / 41.3 mph
Cadence: 94 / 133 rpm
HR: 168 / 187 bpm

Thursday: Nice day, but no riding. work instead. turns out i'm 9th in the region for cycling. things are going well.

Wednesday: no rain finally, but the whole day looked threatening. i had glued some tubulars last night. I checked them today, looks like the glue job was acceptable. I decided not to hit the track, since the rain out call there can be hard to judge. Instead I did a little ride with danny, but he wasn't feeling too well. I kept on going, since I wanted to see if the rhododendrons were blooming.
Time: 01:07:35
Distance: 20.01 mi
Speed: 17.8 / 37.5 mph
Cadence: N/A
HR: N/A

Tuesday: no work, no riding either. lots of rain. stupid rain.

Monday: work, no riding. also, rest day or something. whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment