6.5.10

2010.23 - Post Race

Well...the race is over. all in all, i'm satisfied with my performance. Of course, the question on my mind is: what do i do now? Quite frankly, I don't know. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with this blog, or what direction it'll take. who knows

Sunday: no riding. mother's day and work.

Saturday: no riding. work and all that.

Friday: don't really remember anymore, but I think I rode with my brother for a little bit. no data. sorry.

Thursday: short, quick ride before work.
Time: 00:38:33
Distance: 12.15 mi
Speed: 33.5 / 18.9 mph
Cadence: N/A
HR: N/A

Wednesday: rode with danny again. kinda forgot to record all of the ride. afterward, I did my own ride, which i didn't record either. eh, i've been lazy this week.
Time: 1:27:26
Distance: 20.28 mi
Speed: 37.2 / 13.9 mph
Cadence: N/A
HR: N/A

Tuesday: rode easy with danny. he got a new bike and wanted to test it out. No data for it.

Monday: No riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment