21.4.10

2010.21 Peak Week3

Well my training plan is coming to a bit of an end. Next weekend is opening weekend. the goal. Quite frankly, I'm not sure if I'll be ready. I feel beat. I feel slow. I don't feel motivated. We'll see. I did the best I could.

Sunday: Quit my job at the bike shop. No riding. Finished gluing my carbon track wheels.

Saturday: Rode to orientation for my new job. Rode home. that's it.

Friday: No riding. My calves have been hurting alot today. Don't know what's up with that. Started gluing my carbon track tubulars, and pulled the tubs off my aluminum track wheels. I'll hopefully clean those rims tomorrow, and start the gluing on those.

Thursday: Rode for a little bit. My main intention was to ride to the bike shop, pick up my check, and tell them i'm quitting. Somehow that got lost in translation, and they refitted me on my bike instead. Very poorly. Go figure. I felt very fatigued today again. I don't know what is going on here. I just have no power in my legs. I think I'm going to take a good few days off. Maybe just easy zone1/2 rides.
Time: 1:31:29
Distance: 24.57 mi
Speed: 16.1 / 36.7 (boo)
HR: 152 / 197 bpm
Cadence: 85 / 164 rpm

Wednesday: Rode today. Took out the pedalforce this time. It was nice to switch to campy again. If only I rode well. I don't know what it is, but lately my riding has felt very labored. I don't know if it's all the sprint training I may or may not have been doing, or what's going on.
Time: 1:58:45
Distance: 31.98 mi
Speed: 16.2 / 35.7 mph
HR: 155 / 186 bpm
Cadence: N/A

Tuesday: I feel like I almost gave myself a hernia at the bike shop today. I'm going to quit. That shop just isn't worth it. On a side note, I think I might start writing up reviews of local bike shops. Stay tuned. No riding today.

Monday: Rest day. rode to work and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment