12.4.10

2010.20 Peak - Week 2

Sunday: Rode for a little bit after work. Did some stupid hill climb things. Could have been worse.
Time: 00:25:52
Distance: 6.16 mi
Speed: 14.3 / 36.2 mph
Cadence: 76 / 126 rpm
HR: 155 / 183 bpm

Saturday: No riding again.

Friday: No riding. Went to see Soap's last viola-ing. It was impressive.

Thursday: Rode to Syosset today. I needed positive re-enforcement about my training plan. After yesterday's suck ride, I started to doubt my training. Especially whether I'll be able to turn over my kilo gear or not. Will was able to console me, though, and I think I should still be good for opening weekend. I think I'm going to do me some hill climbs tomorrow to work on leg power. Alright, well here's some data. I felt real good today. I was trying to go easy, but I still ended up with some pretty fast averages.
Time: 2:17:15
Distance: 43.17 mi
Speed: 18.9 / 37.5 mph
Cadence: 97 / 128 rpm
HR: 171 / 192 bpm (yeah...real easy...)

Wednesday: Rode for a little bit today. I was hoping at first to wake up in time to do a fast 50 miles with some guys. slept through that. then i decided to just do some sprints. that didn't go too well. I don't know, it was just a bad day overall. I think a combination of having slept all of forever last night, wondering about this job, being beat up from the job, my garmin taking forever to find where i was, etc. yeah, yeah. call the whaaambulance. see if i care. anyhow, like i was saying, today sucked. here's some data.
Time: 1:06:54
Distance: 18.40 mi
Speed: 16.5 / 36.0 mph
HR: 158 / 186 bpm
cadence: 86 / 122 rpm

Tuesday: No riding again. lots of work and being tired. how long should you work at a job before you can honestly say it just doesn't work for you?

Monday: Started work at the new bike shop. What a long day. This is really going to bite into my riding. I don't even know if I can call this a rest day.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek, good luck. Also I have found that my garmin takes forever to get a lock if I am moving. Usually stopping for a couple seconds fixes it.

    ReplyDelete