22.3.11

2011.17: 3/21-3/27 Build 2 Week 2

Sunday: recovered from last night.

Saturday: Red hook crit. I'd write a race report, but I'm lazy. Basically bad positioning ended the race for me within the first half lap. I felt strong though, turning over my 49x15 like it was nothing for the first few laps. no data or anything. deal with it.

Friday: work. no riding.

Thursday: Rode to the Velocipede cycling cafe/cinema place. It's an interesting place. I don't know if I trust their business model, but if they can stay afloat, more power to them. The owner and his friend are really into cycling and are pretty darn strong riders. data to follow.

Wednesday: shrug.

Tuesday: Aimed to ride to a 50 mile group ride, then ride to syosset. Of course that didn't happen. pffft. Instead I woke up late, and got just 40 miles in. It was far colder/windier than I was hoping or expecting. Yes, I am very weak and girly sometimes when it comes to training. I headed out intending to do some hills, which were done. I passed a rider in Kreb kit along north country. I then realized it was Karl, as he realized it was me. So I rode back to his place of employment with him. After that I climbed a massive invisible windhill heading back home. I had thought about riding to syosset still, but again wussed out a second time as I got closer to home. whatever.
Time: 02:19:29
Distance: 41.96mi
Speed: 18.0/35.5mph
Cadence: 92/157rpm
HR: 152/188bpm
NP/IF: 184W/0.846

Monday: rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment