8.2.11

2011.11: 2/7 - 2/13 Build 1 Week 0

Well as my massive readership probably noticed, last week was sucktastic and will never be spoken of again. As such, instead of making this week a rest week, I'm saying I've rested enough last week and will instead start with Build 1. I'll do it all sneaky-like and still do exercises that carried over from base 3, just so it seems like i got all my work in.

Sunday: Spin intervals. didn't last very long, as I was tired and had to head to the bar. did 3 intervals at 155,165,155 rpm. I'm thinking that maybe starting at that high of a cadence is detrimental to the completion of the entire workout.

Saturday: nothing. long day at work.

Friday: ugh. nothing. I really should have rode today, but i was lazy. very lazy. and cold.

Thursday: nothing. work 'til close.

Wednesday: Bouldering for maybe 2.5 hours.

Tuesday: Cruise intervals. 3x7 minutes, 3 min rest.

Monday: rest day. rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment